NFIS Administrative Unit
|Name & Designation||Telephone||Fax|
|Abu Farah Md. NasserDeputy Governor|
|Md. Abul BasharExecutive Director|
|Md. Saiful Islam KhanGeneral Manager|
- Strategic vision of NFIS:
- 1. Finance for growth and development
- 2. Access to finance for all
- Responsibilities of NFIS-AU
- 1. National Financial Inclusion Strategy-Administrative Unit (NAU) will act as a "Co-ordination Platform" in national level for the implementation of "National Financial Inclusion Strategy".
- 2. Provide all required Administrative & Secretarial support, Policy formulation, Monitoring & Evaluation and Co-ordination related activities for the accomplishment of "National Financial Inclusion Strategy".
- 3. Take necessary steps to implement the Key Considerations, Objectives, Strategic Goals and Targets of "National Financial Inclusion Strategy".
- 4. Co-ordinate with all financial service providers, concerned ministries, various government/semi-government/autonomous organizations, allied NGOs, national & International development partners and other related stakeholders to implement "National Financial Inclusion Strategy".
- 5. Provide required technical, administrative and secretarial support to NFIS National Council (NNC) that is chaired by Honorable Finance Minister and NFIS Steering Committee (NSC) that is chaired by Governor, Bangladesh Bank.
- 6. Take necessary steps to develop Monitoring and Evaluation framework for the implementation of "National Financial Inclusion Strategy".
- 7. do any other tasks & responsibilities assigned by NFIS National Council (NNC) and NFIS Steering Committee (NSC).